Belize Diving Tours
Colorful architecture, friendly people and aquarium-like conditions all combine to make Ambergris Caye one of those exceptional destinations that keep divers coming back year after year. In the time that it takes you to say "Belikin Beer" - you'll fall in love with the island and diving Ambergris Caye.
With 39 named dive sites along the 25 miles of Belize's remarkable barrier reef that runs less than a mile offshore, you will be sure to get your fill of marine life. Divers will see remarkable coral formations including canyons, grottos and tunnels. The calm waters offer visibility up to 150 ft, several canyons, swim-throughs and the reef cuts are teeming with abundant colorful sea life. Underwater photographers looking for that National Geographic shot are sure to be satisfied.
Choose any of tours below for incredible Ambergris Caye diving.
Belize Diving Trips:
- Combination dive/snorkel to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley. It’s not hard to see why this is one of the most recommended dive sites. With over 160 species of fish having been identified in this protected area along with nearly 40 species of corals, 5 sponges, 2 types of seagrass, 3 species of sea turtles you are sure to have an unBelizeable experience.
Includes 5 ‘ to 30’ shallow dive at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and a 10’ to 30’ deep dive at Shark Ray Alley. A truly unforgettable adventure, this dive site has been selected as one of the seven best "animal dives" in the Caribbean by Skin Diver Magazine.
Trips depart daily 9am & 2pm
1 tank dive
2 tank dive
3 tank dive
- Night dive to Hol Chan Reserve. With 80% of the marine life in the Caribbean Sea being nocturnal, a night diving is a great way to see marine life that you typically won’t see during the day.
- Turneffe Atoll Day Trip. Turneffe features over 70 dive sites with spectacular diving suitable for every level of diver. It’s variety of marine life and coral formations are worth the trip.
Includes: Breakfast, lunch and drinks Depart 5:30 am Return 5 pm
- Blue Hole dives at Lighthouse Reef. The Blue Hole is famous not only for being a great symbol of Belize, but also for providing the ultimate Belize diving experience. Our full day trips to the Blue Hole and Lighthouse Reef is among the best Belize diving tours available.
Includes: 3 dives breakfast, lunch and drink. Depart 5:30 am Return 5:30 pm.
Ambergris Caye Diving Courses
- Intro to Scuba Diving at Hol Chan
- Refresher Course
- Referral dive
- Full PADI course