Golf Cart Rentals
Belize Island Tours & Golf Cart Rentals
- Ultimate Convenience: Rent our brand-new Caribeville golf carts on-site through our concierge, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- Free Fuel: Enjoy a full tank of gas and 24/7 roadside assistance for worry-free exploration.
- Bridge Pass Included: Don’t slow down your journey by getting stopped for toll fees.
- Free Parking: Enjoy complimentary on-site parking in designated areas, conveniently located for easy access to all resort amenities.
- Top-Quality Carts: Our well-maintained carts come with mud guards, windshields, cargo seats, and LED headlights.
- Optional Insurance: Additional insurance is available for your peace of mind.
- External Carts: To maintain a safe and secure environment for our guests and property owners, we kindly request that if you choose to rent a golf cart from an external source that your cart and golf cart rental contract be registered at the front desk upon check-in. By doing so, you will receive a parking sticker and designated parking location for your cart.
The following Belize activities can be booked with our on-site tour desk when you arrive, or booked when you make your reservation.
San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Golf Cart Rentals
Golf carts are the best way to get around Ambergris Caye/San Pedro and renting your golf cart through Grand Caribe couldn’t be any easier! Golf carts are readily available right outside our lobby and come with a full tank of gas, 24 hour road-side assistance, and free parking. We also offer Golf Cart Protection Plans designed to cover any damages should you need it. Rent and park your cart right outside the front desk of Grand Caribe and have the freedom to explore the island whenever you feel like it. External rental carts require registration at the front desk.
Contact us today about our San Pedro, Belize golf cart rentals.
Parasail in Ambergris Caye
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Ambergris Caye and the barrier reef as you fly above the Caribbean Sea. As you soar above San Pedro and the reef, not only will you get a great aerial view of the island, you will also have a chance to see some marine life. Most common sightings are rays, but if you are lucky, you will catch sight of dolphins or even a shark. On this island tour you can enjoy a quiet moment and fly solo or share the fun with a friend by taking the tandem seats.
Eat Like a Local
Food Tours – Lunch or Dinner
Taste the vibrant flavors of Belize as we venture off the beaten path to some of our favorite “mom & pop” kitchens. Savor heavenly Maya foods, mouth-watering seafood appetizers, and rich Mestizo and Garifuna recipes. explore Belizean rums, while you discover our rich culture. This is the perfect way to get to know the island, one bite at a time!
Cruisin’ & Boozin’
Experience our Belize cruise excursions! The first-class catamaran tours are incomparable to any other in Belize! The boat has a flat, easy surface to walk around, and the seating is very comfortable, no sitting on the floor here – unless you want to! Offering Top Notch “All Inclusive” sunset booze or dinner cruises & full-day snorkel cruises. Enjoy delicious snacks, food and great drinks from the “LIMITLESS OPEN BAR”.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride & Snorkel
This is the perfect Belize island tour for families with younger kids and non-snorkelers. You get to enjoy a half day at either Hol Chan/Shark Ray Alley or Mexico Rocks. Non- snorkelers can see all the marine life through the glass or choose to take a dip near the boat while others enjoy a guided snorkeling adventure.
Ambergris Caye Beach Barbecue
Head north on our Belize beach excursion and enjoy your day at a pristine stretch of beach where the reef meets the island. Here you can snorkel the reef or go beach combing for natural treasures. While you are experiencing tropical nature at its best, your guide will prepare a delicious beach barbecue for you. After lunch, you will have time to relax under the shade of a coconut tree, walk the beach, or go for a swim.
All Adventure Tours:
“Great location on the north part of San Pedro, away from the worst of the crowd, but not too far. Get a golf cart from the hotel, its the best way to go exploring. Perfect.”